Last updated August 2013
If you have any comments or queries, please feel free to email any enquiry to the COMPANYat firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND ARE NOT TOBE TREATED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, WHILE THE COMPANY MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY I2NFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE AND COMPLETELY. IN PARTICULAR, IF YOU AREMAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION REGARDING LAM SOON (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED, PLEASE STUDY AND SEARCH FOR DATA FROM A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SOURCES BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION. IN ANY CASE, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AND/OR LOSSES OCCURRED.
IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY, OUR PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES,OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on the WEBSITE are protected as the copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by the COMPANY and/or its subsidiariesand affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their materials to the COMPANY.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved. No part of these materials can be modified, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way forcommercial purposes without the COMPANY’s prior written consent.
CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE ORDER DUE TO MISTAKE
The COMPANY has full rights to cancel a purchase order at any time if the failure was causedby an error in the printing, or the error has not been anticipated in advance caused by a result of the product in the WEBSITE is listed incorrectly (whether it is the wrong price orthe wrong details, etc.). In case a purchase order is canceled and the COMPANY has alreadyreceived the payment for such order, the COMPANY will refund the product price for the mistakes caused by the COMPANY only.
Your use of the materials included on the WEBSITE is for preliminary informational purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of the WEBSITE in any way. You will not copy, distribute or display materials on the WEBSITE or any part of it to third parties. You will not link to or mirror the WEBSITE or any part of it. No other use, reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written permission. Any infringement of these rights will result in appropriatelegal action. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY for any and all unauthorised uses you may make of any material on the WEBSITE. You acknowledge the unauthorised use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to the COMPANY and that in the event of an unauthorised use, the COMPANY shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS
You agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the contents of any submissions you make, and you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You agree that you will not submit anything to the WEBSITE that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
While we appreciate your interest in the COMPANY, we do not want and cannot accept any ideas you consider to be proprietary or other suggestions you may have developed.Consequently, any material you submit to the WEBSITE will be deemed a grant of a royaltyfree non-exclusive right and license to freely use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute these materials.
LINKS FROM OTHER SITES
Some links on the WEBSITE will allow you to connect with sites that are not under our control.The COMPANY is providing these links only as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply the COMPANY endorsement, nor is the COMPANY responsible for the contents of any linked site. The COMPANY will also not be responsible or liable for any loss or damageincurred as a result of downloading of such software or any other form of transmission received from third party’s sites.
If you choose to link to such sites, it shall be deemed that you do it at your sole risk. It isrecommended that you view the terms and conditions of the linked site and privacy policies prior to using the sites.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
By entering the WEBSITE and submitting any information or materials to the WEBSITE, you agree to accept and comply with all of the COMPANY’s Privacy and Security Policy. You are requested to read carefully the Policy for an explanation of the COMPANY’s practices and policies related to the collection, use and storage of our online guests’ information. The COMPANY hopes it will help you to make informed decisions about sharing your information with us.
1. Collection of Information: For the purposes of using some of the WEBSITE’s functions(including but not limited to participation in contests and lucky draws, registration for events or applications for jobs), you may be asked to submit your personal data including but notlimited to your name, home address, email address, phone number, or other personally identifiable information including country, age and/or sex (“Personal Data”). You may also beasked about your interests and preferences or for any other information which may allow us to provide services and information to you.
3. Updating Personal Data: You agree and represent that any Personal Data provided by youis truthful, accurate and up-to-date. You shall not impersonate, imitate or represent to be someone else when providing Personal Data. You shall update your Personal Data if itbecomes out-dated, using the appropriate update mechanism on the WEBSITE (if available).
5. Transfer of Information: Apart from sharing within the COMPANY group, the COMPANY will not disclose your Personal Data. There may be exceptional circumstances such as:-
- having your consent
- to be required by law and/or relevant regulators;
- to respond to claims that you are engaged in activities that violate the rights of third parties;
- to be necessary to protect the rights or property of the COMPANY, or any member of the
- to enhance your own benefits arisen from the COMPANY’s activities.
6. Protection and Security Measures: You must not provide your Personal Data to the COMPANY if you do not accept these items. The COMPANY is dedicated to protect the security of your Personal Data. Your electronic information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. However, as the COMPANY cannot guarantee the security ofcommunications over the Internet system, the COMPANY cannot give an absolute assurance that your Personal Data will be secure at all times. The COMPANY will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your Personal Data.
The COMPANY is not liable to you or any third party for any errors or delays in the content ofthe WEBSITE or for any actions taken in reliance on it. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, the COMPANY will not be liable for any direct, or indirect or incidental or consequential damages loss arising from the use of the content contained in the WEBSITE orfrom your access of other material on the Internet via web links from the WEBSITE, and evenif the COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The COMPANY uses reasonable skill and care in developing the WEBSITE but does not give any warranty as to its accuracy, availability or reliability nor does the COMPANY guarantee that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the WEBSITE or its server will befree of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even if the COMPANY is aware of them.
These terms and conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with the law ofThailand and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject tothe jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
LAMSOON (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Headquarters: 64 Soi Bangna - Trad 25, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel. +66-(0)2-361 8959/87
Fax. +66-(0)2 361 8988/89